5 tips for styling the letters in your Type Co
The Little Type Co is by far one of our faves. This giant letter board for your wall is meant for expressing life’s moments – the wittier the better in our opinion.
Here are a few tips we have specifically for how to style the letters on the ledges.
- Anchor your quote with the number of words that will fit on each ledge.
- Decide on the formatting and alignment. Which lines will need to be all the way left aligned or centred. Use the screws to help!
- Form the words and move around to create emphasis on certain parts.
- Play with letter spacing to make it easier to read. Space out the letters slightly so no letter is touching.
- Stand back and look for words that need a tiny shuffle.
The Little Type Co will give you exactly what you need to become a clever wordsmith with your home decor. Will you use your Little Type Co. set to make people laugh, think deeply, or groan? The possibilities are endless!
Share and tag us using your Little Type Co @littlewstudio or use the hashtag #littletypeco with how you style your set. We love hearing from you!
Leave a comment
Also in Little w Notes
The Little Type Co is made to elevate your home décor style. It’s a giant letter board for your wall to express all of life’s moments. Here are my top 5 items for styling your Little Type Co in your home.
Below is my guide on how I made the floating kitchen shelves. The floating shelves have a rustic feel that we use in our home and business. The floating shelves are made out of XX and the key to the whole thing for strength to hold your stuff are the brackets needed for inside.