How to incorporate your little type co into your home décor style
The Little Type Co is made to elevate your home décor style. It’s a giant letter board for your wall to express all of life’s moments. Personally, we prefer humour and sarcasm, but we can still be friends if you do the nice inspirational quotes and birthday moments on there too! Lol
Here are my top 5 items for styling your Little Type Co in your home:
- Beaded Garlands. The farmhouse style you love – but also neutral enough to go with most colours and seasons. Shop our garlands here.
- Wall Art or Signs. Add some wall art or a sign to the wall creating a gallery look with your Little Type Co. Personally we love this for seasonal décor or a family name sign pairs nicely.
- Table or bench. The Little Type Co looks great framed with furniture like a table with a vase and season greens or a bench underneath it with layered pillows and a coat rack.
- Framing the Little Type Co with a shelf and having a place to put the extra letters is a great way to accent your home. The shelf can hold other artwork, signs or a vase or plants. Shop the Little Type Co shelf.
- Hanging décor. If you are like us you can head to ninth and brick or other local shops and find small hanging décor, beads or tassels that pair great on a Little Type Co ledge.
Share and tag us using your Little Type Co @littlewstudio or use the hashtag #littletypeco with how you style your set. We love hearing from you!
Leave a comment
Also in Little w Notes
Below is my guide on how I made the floating kitchen shelves. The floating shelves have a rustic feel that we use in our home and business. The floating shelves are made out of XX and the key to the whole thing for strength to hold your stuff are the brackets needed for inside.